Navo works best when everyone in your organization has access to it. If other people in your organization are unable to see Navo, or are getting an error when they try to access Navo, most likely you need to approve permissions in the Admin Centre. Before proceeding, please make sure you have access to a global Azure account in your tenancy.
If someone is unable to access the Admin Centre specifically, instead of the bellow steps you may need to add them as an administrator.
Approving Permissions in the Admin Centre
- Open up the Navo Admin Centre, and log out if you are currently logged in
- On the home page, click Get Started, and then Sign in With Microsoft.
- Completing these steps will not create a new Navo account
- Sign in to your global Azure account and accept the permissions on the screen.
- If you're not prompted to accept permissions, or are unable to accept permissions, you may strict internal policies. If that's the case, please consult your IT department.
- You will be redirected back to the Navo Admin Centre, and users will now be able to see Navo.