The No SharePoint Account Found error is usually caused by an out-dated cache. However, it may require more troubleshooting if you’re using Internet Explorer.
If You’re Using a Modern Browser
- Delete your cache and browsing history to clear any lingering accounts.
- Restart your computer.
If You’re Using IE 11
Most likely, you’re running into this issue because the account you’re logged in as is not linked to your computer. If you must use Internet Explorer 11, you’ll need to add the account you’re using to your computer.
- Open up any installed Office 365 product (such as Microsoft Word)
- On the startup screen, or in the File Menu, click Account on the bottom left hand.
- On the left-hand side, under User Information, click Switch account
- In the window that pops up, choose + Add Account and log into the account you’re using with Navo.
- On the final screen, make sure to uncheck Let this organization control my computer
- Open up Internet Explorer and clear your cache and browsing history
- Restart your computer. Navo should now work on the site you were accessing before.