An app catalog is a special SharePoint site used to store the apps your organization uses in SharePoint. If you don't already have one, you'll need to create an app catalog to use Navo.
You need to be a SharePoint Admin to create an app catalog.
Creating an App Catalog
- Start by navigating to your Office administration Centre
- Open your SharePoint admin center by selecting it from the Admin Centers menu on the left.
Note: You may need to click Show All.
- Click More Features on the left, then scroll down to find Apps, then click open.
- Click App Catalog
- A form to create the app catalog should open. If you are instead redirected to a site, you already have an app catalog and can proceed to the next step.
- Fill out the required information in the app catalog form and click OK. If you're unsure what to call it, we recommend naming it 'App Catalog' as it will be a storage mechanism for any SharePoint apps moving forward, not just Navo. Please note it can take up to 10 minutes for the app catalog to be created, and up to 12 hours for it to be fully functional.