Enabling Navo across all modern sites lets you easily add Navo to your tenancy without having to worry about managing Navo's placement. Navo will appear on all modern sites within a few minutes of activation, and newly created sites will start with Navo on them.
Adding Navo to all Modern SharePoint Sites
- Open the Manage Sites screen
- Click the Tenant Wide Mode toggle.
- If you haven't setup Navo for SharePoint yet, you will need to do that first.
- Enabling Tenant Wide Mode can take up to 10 minutes to finish.
With Navo for SharePoint enabled tenant wide there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The Manage Sites screen will default to only showing classic sites. If you want to see your modern sites as well, you will need to change the filters on the page.
- You can manually disabled Navo on any modern site by clicking the toggle.
- You still need to add Navo to classic sites manually.
- Navo will appear on modern subsites.
- Disabling Navo across all modern sites will remove Navo from any modern site that Navo wasn't manually enabled on. Those sites will need to have Navo manually disabled on them.