Navo, as it's core, is a tool that works better the more people use it. If you're in charge of driving adoption of Navo for your team or organization, there are a few extra things you can do to help users use Navo more effectively:
- Make sure everyone's invited to Navo. Without being invited, users won't have access to your shared bookmarks. Invited users will also get links to documentation letting them know what Navo is and how to use it.
- Try to communicate to your team whenever you make a change to the menu. That way, they'll know that they can trust it and that it's up to date.
- Adding a menu item that lets users suggest items (maybe by linking for a form or email address) is a great way to incorporate feedback from your team members.
- If you use Microsoft Intune, you can set it up to automatically deploy the Edge extension.
- We also have a Microsoft Teams app that you can pin to all your users sidebar.